Professional share portfolio manager and stock tracker.
Please Note: This is the full version of the app with unlimited features. For the free Lite version for small portfolios or to just try out, please also see the separate app 'Portfolio Trader Lite'.
Portfolio Trader is a sophisticated stock portfolio tracking app for iPhone and iPad, providing in depth analyis of your share holdings and other investments. As both a powerful portfolio manager and stock tracker, Portfolio Trader provides the ability to track and analyse multiple portfolios and multi-currency positions, across a variety of Profit & Loss views and chart options.
Complete stock trading and share portfolio management for the professional trader or the casual investor.
- Multiple Profit & Loss (P&L) views including: Price, Value, Daily Gain and %, Unrealized Gain, Realized
Gain, Total Gain and %, Avg Cost and Cost Basis
- Simple swipe or tap navigation between views
- P&L views at all levels - position, portfolio totals and all portfolios
- Individual charts for each instrument across a variety of time ranges (available in full screen)
- Portfolio history charts with comparisons against major indices and other instruments (both MWR and TWR)
- Heat Map display of price changes
- Support for holdings in multiple currencies, including within the same portfolio, with real time rate conversions and totals
- Support for GBP holdings quoted in pence
- Multiple transaction types - Buy, Sell, Dividend, Dividend Reinvestment, Capital Return, Split
- Integrated portfolio cash account
- Manual trade entry or bulk import from PC
- Automatic pricing updates - major stock exchange and stock market prices
- Option for manual pricing
- FIFO or Avg Cost accounting methods
- Multiple sorting options
- Optional iCloud sync between devices
- Portfolio Import/Export feature for importing large portfolios directly from a local PC file
- Touch ID / Password lock
- Multiple color schemes
- Supports iOS 9 and above
A comprehensive stock portfolio tracker for iPhone and iPad.
The Lite version is limited to 3 holdings. (free app)
The full version has unlimited functionality.