ProjectR is an app for discovering and controlling PJLINK-enabled projectors via WiFi.
PJLINK is a TCP protocol for communicating with projectors (http://pjlink.jbmia.or.jp/english/). This app is a PJLINK client, giving you the ability to use your iPhone as a remote to control projectors which are PJLINK-enabled. (Most WiFi-enabled projectors made today support PJLINK.) The app also has the following features:
- Manually add a projector by its IP address
- Scan your WiFi network for PJLINK-enabled projectors
- Turn a projector on or off
- Change the projector input
- Mute the audio or video of a projector
- View status information about a projector like how many hours the bulb has been used, or any errors the projector is emitting.
- Operate on multiple projectors at once