Write Python code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, code completion and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share Python files
- Language reference
- Support different Python compiler versions namely: 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8
- Access thousands of packages
- Install additional packages
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
GET FULL ACCESS
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and Receive the Following Ongoing Value:
• No ads
• Unlimited plots
• Install packages
• Latest interpreters
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms & Conditions: https://kappsmart.com/pythoncompiler/terms.html