Qalculator is a convenient tool for media professionals. Qalculator offers a variety of different calculation tools and utilities all of which are made for tasks often performed within the Film-/TV-, Theatre- and Event Industry. This includes:
- Lighting Beam Calculation
- Projection Tools
- Camera Tools
- Audio Tools
- Tap BPM
- Display Size
- DIP Switches
- Bandwidth Calculation
This app is designed for professionals such as Sound Engineers, Audio Technicians, Lighting Designers, Lighting Technicians, Lighting Operators, Video Engineers, Video Technicians, Camera Men, Camera Technicians and many more.
How big will the projected image be if I use a lens factor of 1,5:1 and have my projector at 32' 5" distance from
Qalculator will help!
Want to know which focal length you need to get a close up shot? Qalculator assists you.
Ever wanted to know how wide a 103" Screen is? Qalculator delivers the solution at your fingertip.
Feedback and feature requests are very welcome!
- Lighting beam diameter calculation
- Lighting beam object distance calculation
- Video projector image size calculation
- Video projection lens factor for given image size and projection distance
- Video projection distance for given image size and lens factor
- Video projection approximate brightness calculation (lux/fc)
- Camera distance for given focal length and field of view
- Camera focal length for given distance and field of view
- Camera field of view for given object distance and focal length
- Camera chip size selector for a variety of different chip sizes
- Audio delay time for given distance with respect to temperature
- Audio wavelengths and travel times for given frequency with respect to temperature
- Audio find phase offset and delay for instance for bass speaker arrays
- Display Size calculates the complete dimensions for diagonal screen sizes
- Tap BPM tap to calculate the average beats per minute
- DIP Switches for DMX addressing of DIP switch based devices
- DIP Switch offset to step through the DMX address fixture per fixture
- Transfer time calculation for a given file size and bandwidth
… and more.