Quick Maths+ takes the maths challenge to the next level and brings some fun, new surprises along the way.
With a focus on self-improvement, Quick Maths+ encourages the development of mental arithmetic skills as players race the clock to improve their score and earn stars to unlock exciting new avatars.
Quick Maths+ comes with four game modes:
• Solve: Order of operations questions along with the inclusion of indices and negative numbers.
• Memorise: Twice the challenge as players remember hidden numbers from one question to the next.
• Compare: Develop important estimation skills as players race to determine greater than, less than or equal to.
• Swap: Provides a memory and order of operations challenge as one number or symbol changes with each question
Quick Maths+ is ideal for students grades 6-12 or anyone wanting to improve maths skills and response speed. The difficulty levels provide multiple challenges for the whole family to practise and develop skill.
The advanced handwriting recognition allowing you to draw answers directly on screen and a beautiful interface, Quick Maths+ is the slickest way to improve your mental arithmetic skills.
• Practise mental arithmetic, including order of operations and parentheses, indices and negative numbers.
• Develop arithmetic fluency and improve mental calculation strategies
• Test memory, logic and estimation skills
• Practise handwriting
Quick Maths apps improve arithmetic fluency and promote the development of mental calculation strategies. Quick Maths+ offers a step-up for those who have already mastered basic mental arithmetic, introducing order of operations and parentheses, negative numbers, and indices. With a focus on self-improvement, Quick Maths+ provides individual feedback on player progress as they develop arithmetic skills at their own pace. Quick Maths+ is perfect for Grade 5 up, providing increasing challenges as players grow.
Quick Maths+ allows students to practise and develop their mental arithmetic at their own pace, while providing increasing levels of difficulty as students master arithmetic skills. Individualised user profiles allow devices to be shared among multiple students whilst allowing students to track their own personal progress. Quick Maths+ provides a challenge for students who have already mastered general mental arithmetic skills, introducing order of operations questions and parentheses, negative numbers and indices. Suitable for Grade 5 up.
HWR is supplied by MyScript from Vision Objects.
Overall > iPhone App 收藏 > 学生必备 > 疯狂数学
|Quick Math Jr. Pack - Elementary School Games|
|Quick Math Jr. - School Edition|
|Quick Maths Jr.|
|Shiny Kids Preschool Learning Pack|
|Quick Math Pack|
|Stepping Stones - Daily Routines|
|Shiny Party - Shapes & Colours|
|Shiny Picnic - Sorting & Matching|
|Quick Clocks - Telling Time|
|Quick Math - Multiplication Table & Arithmetic Game|