RBrowser is professional screen recorder. it is a fast、Secure and powerful AD Blocking web browser which can save
web page as PDF,picture and video for the iPhone and iPad.
Screen recording -- You can use it to record web games, website processes descriptions, functional commentary, etc.
The speed of Built-in player support up to 10x. Playing videos is easier and faster.
• Blocks the ad content automatically,making your browsing experience faster and more efficient.
• Record web and making video, record your favorite
• Personalized web pages, web pages can be saved as a picture or PDF document or video
• Full screen browsing, give you a fresh visual experience
• More faster, making your browsing experience faster and more efficient.
• RBrowser comes with a QR Code Reader which can automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
• All new and User-friendly interface offers you better browsing experience.
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for RBrowser VIP Subscriptions to all features and content offered for purchase within the app.
• Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. RBrowser offers four auto-renewing subscription options:
(i) 3 days free trial ($18.99 billed once a year after the free trial expires)
(ii) $4.49 / week
(iii) $8.99 / Month
(iiii) $18.99 / Year
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan ($18.99 billed once a year), a monthly plan ($8.99 billed once a month), a weekly plan ($4.49 billed once a week) or a yearly plan that comes with a free 3 days trial ($18.99 billed once a year after the free trial expires). The prices are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Discover more at http://blog.sina.com.cn/rbroswer