Welcome to SKIDOS! Let your 2-11-year-olds enjoy our wide range of fun learning games.
SKIDOS games including Rabbit Rescue help kids master their mathematics skills and develop their interest in coding. You may subscribe to SKIDOS from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started. SKIDOS subscriptions are auto-renewable with monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual plans for 6 users. So, 6 kids of different age can learn and progress in their own individual learning style.
RABBIT RESCUE - BUBBLE SHOOTER
Help rabbit mama to save her babies. 100+ levels of fun & learning!
For each level, you will get a limited amount of bubbles to shoot, use them wisely!
- 100+ challenges
- use a lot of Power-ups and boosters
- amazing graphics, cute rabbits!
- play in wonderful world map
- the game for all ages
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them. That’s why kids ACTUALLY love our games.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen
their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun
Kids love playing games. Why not teach them the logic behind their favorite games? With SKIDOS games, they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress with problem-solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games is aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which help the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
- SKIDOS has monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 6 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after any free trial period if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable