Keep up with your finances wherever you are or whatever you’re doing. With the RBC® Caribbean* app, accessing your money when you need it has never been easier. Want to check up on your accounts? Just sign in and see your latest transactions. Have a bill to pay? It only takes a few seconds. You get the idea. Do what you need to do—quickly and securely—and get on with your day.
Mobile Banking is available to clients everywhere in the Caribbean**.
Here’s what you can do:
• View account balances and transaction history
• Make payments to your RBC credit card***
• Move money between your RBC accounts
• Pay bills (certain regions)
• Send money to other local RBC clients
• Send money internationally with wire transfers (certain regions)
• Send money to other local banks (certain regions)
• View and make contributions to investment products (certain regions)
• Approve payments and transfers (certain regions)
• View Electronic Statements (certain regions)
• Communicate with RBC through secure messaging (certain regions)
• Find RBC branches and ATMs
• Get Alerts and notifications about your accounts
• And much more!
Here’s how we keep you safe:
Rest easy knowing that you’re protected from unauthorized transactions**** in the RBC Caribbean app by the Online and Mobile Banking Security Guarantee.
The RBC Caribbean app might need to access device services for certain features, like finding nearby RBC Royal Bank® branches. For a full list of the features, check out www.caribbeandigital.rbc.com.
For help removing the RBC Caribbean app from your device, there are instructions at www.caribbeandigital.rbc.com or you can contact email@example.com.
You can get more information about RBC digital channel privacy at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/caribbean/privacy-and-security/index.html
Contact information for RBC Royal Bank is available at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/caribbean/mobile/contact-us.html
When you select to install the RBC Caribbean app, you’re consenting to any future updates or upgrades. Depending on your device, operating system or user-initiated settings, these might be automatically installed. You’re able to withdraw your consent by uninstalling the RBC Caribbean app from your device.
If you download the RBC Caribbean app, you must review, and are subject to, the terms & conditions of the Electronic Banking Agreement.
* The RBC Caribbean app is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
** Royal Online gold accounts are currently not supported.
*** Credit card payments from the RBC Caribbean app are not currently available in Grenada.
**** For a definition of an unauthorized transaction & for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the RBC Security Guarantee for Online and Mobile Banking, please see your Electronic Banking Agreement (http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/caribbean/eba/electronic-banking-agreement.html) with the applicable entity.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.