The RBC Mobile app takes mobile banking to the next level. Everyday banking is always convenient, but our new app helps make managing your money even easier. Our fresh and intuitive design gives you easy access to everything you’d expect from a banking app: account balances, money transfers, bill payments, cheque deposits, ATM locations and more. But we didn’t stop there. We made it easier to find each feature with improved navigation. Our Action Button and Manage Menu take the most important tools and put them right at your fingertips. The best part? These menus are tailored to each page.
Exclusive to the RBC Mobile app, NOMI plays big part of the app experience. NOMI Insights help you manage your day-to-day finances with personalized tips and spend trends. NOMI Find & Save helps make saving easy by taking a look at your spending habits to find a little extra money and saves it for you – so you don’t have to.
We know you’ll love everything the RBC Mobile app offers, and we want you to feel safe and secure using it. Starting at sign in, we’ve given you access to the latest in biometric identification technology, like Touch ID or Face ID, so you can securely access the app without having to remember your password. If you misplace your credit card, use the app to temporarily lock your card.
We’re grateful to our clients for expressing their ongoing satisfaction with RBC’s service and ranking us "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Canadian Mobile Banking Apps” two years in a row(2).
Here’s how we keep you safe:
The RBC Mobile app might need to access device services for certain features, like finding nearby RBC Royal Bank® branches. For a full list of the features, check out http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/permissions/mobile-iOS.html.
For help removing the RBC Mobile app from your device, there are instructions at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/permissions/mobile-iOS.html or you can contact email@example.com.
When you select to install the RBC Mobile app, you’re consenting to any future updates or upgrades. Depending on your device, operating system or user-initiated settings, these might be automatically installed. You’re able to withdraw your consent by uninstalling the RBC Mobile app from your device.
If you download the RBC Mobile app, you must review, and are subject to, the terms & conditions found under the
Legal link on www.rbc.com as well as all applicable agreements between you and any RBC company, including:
- Electronic Access Agreement (Personal clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- Business Account Agreement (Business clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- The Operation of Account Agreement (RBC Direct Investing clients)
- General Account Agreement (RBC Dominion Securities clients)
1. The RBC Mobile app is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. Contact information for these entities is available at https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/customer-service/index.html?lob=mobile.
2. Royal Bank of Canada received the highest score among mobile banking apps in the J.D. Power 2017-2018 Canadian Banking App Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction with their banking app. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
Touch ID, Face ID, Siri and iMessage are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.