Rego is everyone’s favorite app for keeping track of places and routes.
From travelers planning and journaling their adventures, to backpackers navigating the trails, to real estate agents tracking properties, to photographers tracking shoot locations—thousands of people around the world use Rego to keep track of where they’ve been, where they are, and where they want to go.
Buy it today, or learn more at regoapp.com.
- Add places based on your current location, search, coordinates, contacts, photos, importing from the Rego website or "sharing" from Photos.app.
- Add routes by importing GPS files or by downloading from internet links.
- Organize your places and tracks into collections and folders.
- Highlight your places and tracks with pin colors and favoriting.
- Add photos and notes to your places and tracks.
- Navigate within Rego, or external apps like TomTom, Google & Apple Maps, Navigon, Waze or HERE Maps.
- Share places and tracks with others via email, message, WhatsApps and more.
- Backup and restore your data securely with Dropbox.
HOW PEOPLE USE REGO
- Travelers use the search and discovery tools at the Rego website to plan their trips, and import those places into Rego. Then while traveling, they use the maps and pins to get around, discover new places and capture memories in photos and notes.
- Hikers load Rego with the tracks they plan to walk, and then use Rego to select nearby routes and to stay on course.
- City dwellers use Rego to bookmark local cafes and restaurants, starring their favorites and putting those with wifi in a custom collection.
- Photographers use Rego to bookmark and review potential photo shoot sites with customers.
- Real estate agents use Rego to bookmark their listings, complete with reference photos and notes.
- And those frustrated with Foursquare are switching to Rego en masse! :-)
Brought to you by Makalu Interactive