Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Attach files to your tasks - connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to attach related files to any task
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.