Rentro is a comprehensive rental property management application designed to be easy to use yet powerful.
-track multiple rental properties including units, leases, and tenants
-generate rental invoices and send to tenants using customizable templates
-balance books by logging invoices and payments
-track expense and income and generate reports for accounting purposes
-create mileage logs suitable for tax deduction
-track tenant service requests from start to completion
-generate reports and charts to survey health of your rentals
-store contact info, notes, documents, and photos of tenants and contractors
In addition to the features listed above, Rento provides a subscription based cloud service which allows users to store all data on the cloud. Rentro cloud enables a group of landlords or property managers to work together as a team to manage a groups of properties together. Changes made by one team member will be seem by other team members in real-time.
Rentro is free to download and use, and will never change for our main features. For unlimited number of rental units, Rentro Pro is available as an in-app purchase. You can also subscribe to out optional subscription product Rentro Cloud. We offer 3 month subscriptions for up to 5, 20, 50, or 100 rental units.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* If you don’t choose to purchase Rentro Pro, you can simply continue using Rentro for free.