The Cyber world collapsed. Vicious monsters and creatures unknown took control of the place. It became an arena for challengers to prove their survival skills and fighting abilities. How long can you survive?
Rogue Gunner is a 3D top-down shooting game, with all the hardcore classic arcade elements from the old time such as pixel image and rogue like dungeon. Similar to other shooting games such as the bind of Issac or Nuclear Throne, Rogue Gunner is all about shooting monsters and aliens! Try to dodge bullets and fireball, survive with your limited health, and go down to a deeper level and defeat the boss!
Meet Marty the adventurer; secret agent Laura and mercenary veteran Jason. Each of them has special ability and different strengths. Choose from these 3 stylish heroes to battle with aliens, monsters and robots, collect & upgrade your weapons to blast and kill!
Rogue Gunner: Pixel Shooting Features:
3 heroes and NPC with interesting story lines for you to discover!
Infinite cyber punk style dungeon and self-generated map, you will never enter the same room!
25 monsters and bosses are waiting to fight! We are developing more!
21 Powerful Weapons which can satisfy all your need: shot gun, razer gun, lightening shooter and canons…You can also enchant them with 26 different abilities, such as shield, missile, magic spells and more!
Totally FREE for download.
Cyber World Adventure:
Enter the cyber world and explore. Kill different enemies, look for treasure, avoid traps and in the end, you will meet the boss. Will you become the best shooter?
Infinite waves of monsters are coming to you. How many rounds can you survive? Whoever stay in the end win the biggest reward!
Download Rogue Gunner today and explore the cyber world !
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD monthly, $9.99 USD quarterly and $19.99 USD yearly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"one quarter"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (monthly, quarterly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Follow our Facebook developer page to receive newest update info and share your ideas.