The RopamNeo application is used to operate the NeoGSM-IP and NeoGSM-IP-64 system
- connection with the control panel is carried out via the TCP / IP protocol (WIFI or LAN) or GPRS and server
- support for PUSH notifications with events from the control panel (RopamBridge access required),
- the ability to create a customized menu through any placement
pictograms, acc. application or user requirements
- creating own macro functions - one button performs several functions in the sequence.
- simple configuration, consisting in scanning the QR code generated in the program NeoGSMIPManager.
- possibility to control the armed mode of the control panel also with SMS commands - eg in the case of lack of access to Internet.
- Possibility to share the license with five home users.
After connecting to the NeoGSM-IP control panel, you can perform the following operations:
- view of the control panel status,
- view of zone status,
- view of the state of inputs,
- view of the status of outputs,
- control of outputs (remote switching on of lights, opening of gates, control of blinds, etc.),
- disarming zones,
- temperature control by means of a thermostat (temperature profiles, calendar),
- view of current system failures,
- system event view,
- user code change,
- USSD code support (prepaid card control)
The RopamNeo application uses a paid auto-renewable subscription that allows you to use the RopamBridge service.
• Title: RopamBridge Neo 12 months
• Length of subscription: 12 months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable