Do you want to learn running or are you an experienced runner that wants more insight to improve your running? Run
Trainer is the award-winning app that will help the beginning runner up to the marathon runners to get more out of their
We will help you to start without the injuries you might end up with when not receiving the best feedback. Not only do we have build in schedules, we also provide you the MyPlan option! Create your own schedule in 1 minute on your phone. You decide the steps and times and we add the right audio cues that will guide you while you run with your favorite music on Spotify, Apple music, etc.
You want the Elite pack! First, you pick a goal and let the app know when you need feedback regarding the time or distance you run. After your run, you can analyze the whole track! With our colored Speed-Map, you can pinpoint where you lost or gained speed and improve your run. Have your own schedules you like to run with? Enter them in the MyPlan feature and we will provide audio feedback with your schedules.
Audio feedback is built in such a way that you can listen to your favorite music app (Spotify, Apple Music, podcast,etc.) and we dim the volume when we need to inform you. You run the way you want to and we provide you with all the feedback you need to maximize your gains.
Every user receives a free and encrypted cloud-based account so your runs are recorded and stored for you. You can go to Runtrainer.com and look into all the details about your run and learn more about the sport. We offer articles for runners and more on our web-platform. Switch phones? No problem, just enter your account details and we got you covered.
The app features paid content, but all you need to record your runs is free and there is a 7-day free trial to experience all of the app's features!
- Learn to run 5k/10k/15k and Half Marathon (20k) training plan
- My Plan (Create your own training plan with audio feedback)
- Voice guide that takes you through the training and a “half way” remark so you can turn around
- Full support for playback with Spotify, Apple Music, Google Music, Podcast and other music apps.
- Share your run with your friends and family by Twitter and Facebook
- Free Run (go as long and as far as you want)
- Pro features (Speed-map, Pace overview, Free run audio queues)
- GPS live tracking, Statistics overview of your training session.
- Track Distance / Calories burnt / (Average) Speed
Run Trainer Pro membership includes:
- RunTrainer.com account, sync and save all your workouts.
- Unlimited access to the 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon training plans and lessons.
- Speedmap, a colorful way to analyse your workout.
- Pace overview, see the complete pace list of your training session or race.
- Audio coaching with all Training Plans, Free Run and My Training plan feature.
- And much more ..
You have a free trial period of 1 week to access all Run Trainer Pro features. Should you choose to upgrade to Run Trainer Pro Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $5.99 per month, $15.49 per 3 months, while the yearly subscription is $43.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.