Are you a beginning runner who wants to learn to run or are you an experienced runner that wants to improve your running? Run Trainer is the award-winning coaching app and guides beginning runners to run 5K and above (10k, 15k, 20k) with training schedules and helps experienced runners to get faster or train to run a marathon with extended statistics.
Beginning Runners (5K trainer and above)
Run Trainer guides you go from couch potato to running 5K with its guiding. The app comes with 5K, 10K, 15K and half marathon (20k) schedules. Learn to run 5K in 10 weeks of training. During your training, you run, jog and walk, get audio feedback while listening to your favorite music on services like Spotify or Apple Music. Enjoy running and start training today!
The Run Trainer app provides various running optimization tools for the experienced runner.
You want to run faster or you want to prepare yourself to run an event like a marathon, Run Trainer enables you to program your own schedule with the 'My Plan' option within its Training Center. Create your own schedule under 1 minute on your iPhone. Create the steps and timing and the app guides you to run, jog or walk during your training. Run with your favorite music on Spotify or Apple Music, get audio feedback and enjoy your run!
Afterwards you can analyze the session. With the colored Speed-Map, you pinpoint where you lost or gained speed to improve your run. Besides the color map, you will be able to view your pace and more stats for experienced runners.
Audio feedback is built in such a way that you can listen to your favorite music app (Spotify, Apple Music, podcast,etc.) You run your way and we provide you with the feedback to maximize your gains.
Each user receives a free cloud-based account so your runs are synced safely for you. Go to Runtrainer.com and see the details about your run and learn more about the sport. Switch phones? No problem, just enter your account details and sync all past sessions.
- Learn to run 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon (20k) training schedule
- My Plan (Create your own training schedule with audio feedback)
- “Halfway” signal
- Full support for Spotify, Apple Music, Podcast and other music apps.
- Share your run with Facebook
- Free Run for distance running or races.
- Pro features (Speed-map, Pace overview, Audio queues)
- Statistics overview of your training session.
- Track Distance / Calories burnt / (Average) Speed
Run Trainer Pro membership includes:
- RunTrainer.com account, sync and save all your workouts.
- Unlimited access to the 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon training schedules and lessons.
- Speedmap, a colorful way to analyze your workout.
- Pace overview , perfect feedback on the training session or race.
- Audio coaching with all Training Plans, Free Run and My Training plan.
- And more ..
You have a free trial period of 7 days to access all Run Trainer features. Should you choose to upgrade to Run Trainer Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $5.99 per month, $15.49 per 3 months, while the yearly subscription is $43.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Run Trainer is created by and for runners. This running app ease of use is clear compared to apps like Runkeeper, Nike, Nike Run Club, Runtastic, Endomondo, c25k and 5k trainer.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.