RuterReise helps you find transport from A to B by bus, tram, Metro, ferry and train in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold. See a summary of your journey, see walking distances, stops, sales outlets for tickets and city bicycle locations on the map. See updated departure times (in real time) from stops and see information on any disruptions relevant to your journey.
Other RuterReise features:
• Save frequently used addresses or stops to get one-click travel suggestions.
• Use the widget to see updated departure times (real time) without opening the app.
• Receive push notifications in the event of major disruptions.
• Save a planned journey, and receive an alert when you have to leave.
• Choose which counties to search in.
• Filter the transport mode you want to travel with.
• See which trams have a low entry.
• See how many carriages a Metro departure has.
In order for RuterReise to work optimally, the app needs to access certain features on your phone. You may choose to turn these accesses off, but some of the app’s features will be unavailable. You turn off access in the settings on your phone.
RuterReise requests access to:
Used to find your position, so that you can see nearby stops, see where you are on the map, sort search results based on location, and find transport to or from your location. You can search for stops and addresses even if location services are turned off.
* Mobile data
An Internet connection is required to use all of the services in the app. If mobile data is turned off, you must have access to a wireless network (Wi-Fi).
Used to send you push notifications in the event of major disruptions, if you’ve turned this on.
Used if you add a journey to your calendar.