Calculate German Fees for Attorneys and Court.
How expensive is a German civil Lawsuit? How much may a German Attorney charge? What are the costs for the court. RVG-PRO calculates Court fees and Lawyer fees on the basis of the German RVG (Federal Act on Lawyer Remuneration ("RVG")). These fees depend on the amount in dispute which is the value of the procedure. RVG-PRO calculates these costs.
RVG-PRO has been created for professional use by lawyers, attorneys, judges in Germany. If you know the value of dispute and that court fees has to be paid factor 3 and lawyer fees occur (minimum) factor 2.5 you get the idea how much the whole procedure may cost.
- Current Fee table of 2019.
- Layout for iPhone and iPad.
- Apple Watch App inclusive
- RVG-PRO calculates with procedure values up to 10 Mio EUR.
- Fees on the basis of Legal Aid ("PKH") can be chosen.
- It is possible to compare normal fees with PKH fees.
- Expenses may be charged in the amount of 20% of the net fees as a lump sum.
- Minimum fees according to § 13 Abs. 2 RVG considered.
- 44 factors for lawyer fees available.
- Factors for lawyer fees editable
- 18 factors for court fees up to 12x according to § 34 GKG.
- It is possible to calculate the procedural risks.
- Export of the calculations by e-mail, text, WhatsApp ect.
- On iPad 2 Memory-Spaces and additional Calculator.
- Memory remains if app is closed.
- calculations are supplied without any guarantee -