Open the charging case.
On your mobile device, tap Settings -> Bluetooth and then connect earbuds and mobile devices.
Launch the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ app, and the follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
* The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ application connects Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to your iPhone.
* Use the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ application to set up and manage the following features.
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Earbuds & Charging Case battery status
- Ambient Sound
- Equalizer Setting
- Touchpad Setting
- Advanced Feature
- Find my Earbuds
- Earbuds Software Update
- iPhone 7 or later models with the iOS 10 and higher version
- The Galaxy Buds+ application is not compatible with Galaxy Buds (SM-R170)
* Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Buds+ application are only available when Galaxy Buds+ is connected
to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Galaxy Buds+ and your mobile
* This application is only for Galaxy Buds+
* If you have any questions, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth: Required for communication with Buds+
|Samsung Galaxy Buds+|
|Samsung Giga Party Audio|
|Samsung S-NET Cloud|
|Samsung Gear 360|
|Samsung Family Hub|
|Dacor iQ Kitchen|
|360 Cassette Installer|
|Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S)|
|Samsung Galaxy Fit (Gear Fit)|
|Wireless Audio : Multiroom|
|Wireless Audio Multiroom iPad|