Easy positioning and installation of your dish antenna with accurate satellite display:
Dish alignment, pointing and Installation has always been a complicated task, especially if you do not have a clue. That is why I posted this application that will simplify this task and allow you to install and align your antenna without the need to call a specialist.
SatCatcher is a satellite finder and dish pointer, it allows you to orient your antenna to any satellite. Using
augmented reality, this application displays the target satellite in space to better choose the location of your antenna
and ensure the absence of any obstacle (wall, tree ...).
SatCatcher also uses your phone GPS to show your location on a map and shows the direction of the satellite from your position.
The compass accompanied by a beep lets you orient your antenna following the acceleration of beeps or the arrow of the compass.
The accelerometer is used to verify that the holder of your antenna is vertical.
The antenna adjustment steps:
1- choose a satellite and authorize geolocation to determine the direction of the antenna orientation.
2- Show satellite in augmented reality with your camera and make sure there are no obstacles and validate the location of your antenna.
3. Check that the support of your antenna is vertical.
4. Calculate the polarization and adjust the rotation of the LNB (the head of your antenna)
5. Set the elevation
6- Search orientation with visual and sound assistant
7- Fine adjustments.
For the good functioning of the application, SatCatcher will need the camera, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer and the GPS of your smartphone.
- If your smartphone does not have GPS, you can manually move the "marker" on the card until it points your exact location. Use zoom for more detail.
- The compass is very important to adjust your dish, but if your smartphone does not have one, you can still use the application. In this case, it will help you to find clues and marks on the map from your location. It also allows you to calculate the orientation. Than you can use a manual compass to get a good orientation.
- Do not hesitate to recalibrate the compass and avoid too close to the antenna arm, because it is sensitive to metallic elements. Try to place your smartphone where there is less magnetic interference.
You can use SatCatcher to install your antenna or satellite dish, find and display the different satellites, alignment and orientation of your antenna or satellite dish to any visible satellite.
Contact : email@example.com
|Satellite Dish Installation|
|SAT einstellen und ausrichten|
|antena parabólica Alinhamento|
|Instalação antena parabólica|
|satélite plato Alineación|
|Instalación Antena Parabólica|
|Installation Pointage Parabole|
|Satellite Dish Alignment|
|Installation Réglage Parabole|
|QUIZ Des Capitales|