**Scan It All** turns your iOS device into a multipage document scanner for documents, receipts, notes, and other text.
Quickly scan, store and email your documents as multipage PDF files. Supports upload to Dropbox and Google Drive.
**Scan It All** auto-detects document edges, straightens the documents, eliminates shadows and sets a perfect contrast.
Very easy and intuitive interface.
All image processing happens on your iOS device, keeping your documents secure and confidential.
**Scan It All** has DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive support, upload your PDF to Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive from within the app.
• On touch Email, Print and Upload options on scanned documents.
• Automatic perspective correction and edge detection, manual options to override it for Black & white and color.
• Quick processing.
• Multipage editing: reorder (drag drop), delete (drag out) and add multiple pages*
• Email document as PDF.
• Email PDF to pre-configured email addresses.
• Email JPEGs as attachment.
• Printing via AirPrint
• Compact attachments.
• Open PDF in other applications like (Dropbox, Evernote, iBooks etc)
• Export scanned Images to Photo Library
• Upload PDF to Dropbox and Google Drive directly
• Copy Image
• Paste Image
• Export PDFs from other apps to Scan It All Pro
• Set PDF password.
• Import encrypted PDF.
• Use Touch ID to secure documents
• Backup/Restore documents to/from iCloud
• Scan from Photo Gallery
iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera have low resolution and do not result in good quality scans. compatible with iPod Touch 5 along with iPad 3 or newer.
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
We're constantly improving Scan It All, If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com or use the Email Support button in the app.
If you find a bug in our software please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll promptly reply. Unfortunately we can not reply to bug reports left on appstore reviews as we've no way to contact the user for more information.