"This app is fantastic. I upgraded to the full version within the same day to get access to 500+ additional unique phrases and sentences."
Not ready to buy…. no problem… try Sentence Maker for FREE and find out why tens of thousands of parents, teachers, and kids rave about Sentence Maker.
Sentence Maker is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn to make and complete their own sentences all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first words around the page. Ideal for ages 1 to 6.
Remember that for just $0.99 you can buy the complete version of Sentence Maker and gain access to 500+ additional unique phrases and sentences.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS THIS APP
• Everything is fully customizable
• Turn Tile Magnets ON or OFF from the settings page.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - add your own pictures and start making sentences with the items around your home!
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kid does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
• Add new letters - you can even add new letters that are unique to your language to make this app work in any language
• You can even customize all of the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
• Sentence hints - if you want to learn just by sight, you can turn the sentence hints off
• Visual hints - if you want to learn just by sound, you can hide the images
• Word hints - if you don't want to show the letter hints in the destination tiles, you can turn them off
• Sentence oder - you can go from A to Z or in random order
• Word order - you can go in any order or require that words are spelled from left to right
• Letter case - uppercase, lowercase, and capitalized spelling is supported
• Create new lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own photos
• Customize letters - you can change the recorded voice for each of the letters
• Customize success sounds - can even customize the success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
WHY KIDS LOVE IT TOO!
• The app is super fun and easy to use for kids
• Kids LOVE dropping words and watching them snap into place - its just fun
• Gorgeous photographs keep kids engaged
• Success sounds keep kids begging for more
Kids LOVE variety so remember that for just $0.99 you can by Sentence Maker Pro and get instant access to 500 additional unique phrases and sentences to keep your kids engaged and asking for more. Plus, you also help support an independent app maker so we can keep creating more awesome apps for you.
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sentence Maker: Educational Learning Game for Kids|
|Secret CVC Words|
|Count Money and Coins - Photo Touch Game|
|Minimal Pairs for Speech Therapy|
|Following Directions Game|
|Learn C++ Programming|
|WH Questions Preschool Speech and Language Therapy|
|Kindergarten Learning Games - Winter Review App|
|Phonics Station for Guided Reading & Articulation|
|Numbers for Kids - Preschool Counting Games|
|First Grade Learning Games - Fall Review App|
|Kindergarten Learning Games - Fall Review App|
|Toddler Preschool - Learning Games for Boys and Girls|
|123 First Numbers Games - For Kids Learning to Count in Preschool|
|Kindergarten Math - Games for Kids in Pr-K and Preschool Learning First Numbers, Addition, and Subtraction|
|Baby Games - First Words Matching Game for Toddler Boys & Girls|
|Matching Pairs - Educational Learning Game for Toddlers and Preschool|