The IT help desk software trusted by 100,000+ service desks world wide
The right help desk app for you
- The ticketing functionality of the ServiceDesk Plus mobile app is Pink verified. So you can access best in class features to manage your IT help desk.
- This is the only Voice based app in the IT help desk industry
Manage your IT help desk tickets on the go
- Create, manage, and close help desk tickets
- Add subject, description, attachments, resolutions, tasks, worklogs, and notes
- Take a picture from your phone and automatically add as attachments to the tickets
- View all the details of your ticket including conversations in a single pane
- Edit, pick up, assign, close, delete, and reply to tickets
- Get important ticket updates as push notifications
Get custom views of your tickets
- Choose from a wide variety of default views like All tickets, Open tickets, Assigned to me, etc.
- Create custom views for faster access to tickets that matter
- See response and resolution SLA status flags in the request list view screen
Help end users contact the help desk anytime from anywhere
- Enable end users to raise tickets from the mobile app in minutes
- Get end user contact information from within the help desk ticket
Streamline help desk tasks
- Add tasks to be associated with help desk tickets
- View, edit, and delete tasks as needed
- Assign tasks to technicians for clear ownership
- Mark scheduled and actual start and end times to keep track of schedule compliance
What Customers Say
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is really easy to use and our goal for getting people to use the system has become more attainable.
- Chris Joyner, User Support Manager, UNC Asheville
ServiceDesk Plus is an excellent product. We simply love the dashboard as it allows us to keep a watch on the tickets
and quickly provides useful information.
- Darren Hammond, ICT Manager, Lesedi Nuclear Services
To try the demo of the mobile app , install it on your phone and use the following credentials to login.
Password : demo
Note: This is not a standalone application. To log in, you must have downloaded and installed ServiceDesk Plus app or have an account with ServiceDesk Plus.