Get rid of all spam calls. For good.
It has been more than 3 years since we released the Should I Answer app, which has been protecting you against all kind of spam calls. We have done a lot of work during this period: the app warns every day against 4 000 000 of spam calls, it blocks other 200 000 and saves average time of 63 000 seconds daily! But we didn’t take a break.
So, finally, we’re really lucky to introduce you the new Should I Answer app for iOS.
What are the app's functions?
-> It will notify you of dangerous or unsolicited incoming calls...
-> … or it will block them straight away…
-> … and save your precious time.
For who is this app meant to be?
For everybody, we hope :-) The installation of the Should I Answer application is not difficult. Just download it and
then even your grandma can use it. The graphical interface is
user-friendly and enables you to easily gain all the necessary information about incoming phone calls.
What database do we use?
Most of the numbers in the database were rated by our users from their own real experience (based on real calls), but
we included ratings from Do Not Call Registry and Federal Communication Commision as well. The number of new reviews is
about 30.000 a day!
The user’s reviews are first gathered on our server, and after the administrator checks and approves them, they are sent to the local database of your Should I Answer application with the daily database update. You don’t have to be worried about your privacy with us - your private
numbers stay always hidden in your phone, we never use them for public presentation or processing. We care only about new, unknown calls (and if we find out that someone has written a review for personal number, we work to delete it ASAP).
Why is not this iOS app for free?
We’ve been thinking about how to do this for a really long time. We want to offer you a full service including
regular updates (so you can really count on the app). However, since there are no adverts in the app itself, we were
thinking about how to secure financing our programmers’ time (because the growing database of numbers needs daily
That’s the reason, why we decided to add subscription to the iOS app. In our opinion, it’s the best way how to ensure your app will be well maintained and always saving your time as it should be. Hope you understand and stay with us :-)
Where can you learn more?
Interested in more info? Just have a look on our webpage (you can find a lot of uselful information about telemarketing and phone scam there). Or connect with us on Facebook.
Caller ID information, blocking of unwanted calls and daily database updates are available after purchasing 1 month auto-renewal subscription. There is 1 month trial period to test if the app fit your needs.
– Title: Database Subscription
– Length of subscription : 1 month
– Price of subscription: 1.99 USD. Price can differ according automatic recomputation for your country
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
|Should I Answer|