Sim Racing Telemetry is the essential tool for the sim racing eSports community to quickly acquire, analyze and review detailed telemetry data from any sim racing game.
Telemetry is a key factor in eSports racing, allowing sim drivers to interpret data collected during a race or session and use them to properly tune their driving style and vehicle setup for optimum performance.
SRT is the right tool to improve the in-game performance of any sim racer, as real telemetry tools do for real drivers. It’s an indispensable tool to study and plan the setups for time-attacks, qualifications and races.
Sim Racing Telemetry records all available telemetry data and presents them on simple and intuitive interfaces: drivers can analyze data by looking at bare numbers, interactive charts or projected on a reconstructed track. Recorded sessions are also summarized with charts.
## SUPPORTED GAMES
- Project Cars 2 (on PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS);
- Project Cars (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS).
Support for other games is under active development.
## MAIN FEATURES
- Access to *all* telemetry data produced by games.
- Data recording can run continuously: SRT will automatically detect new game sessions.
- Session view with per-lap information (positions, timings, tyre compound, pit-lane status, etc.).
- Laps comparison: compare the telemetry of two laps. All parameters available. A "time difference" (TDiff) chart is shown to get evidence of faster/slower sections.
- Interactive charts for all recorded parameters (select the parameters to plot, reorder them, zoom in/out, etc).
- Interactive tracks with overlaid telemetry data: see telemetry data plotted over a reconstructed track, with the ability to overlay multiple parameters together.
- Interactive track also supports laps comparison.
- Support for: scalar and vector data; per-vehicle and per-wheel data; physical quantities (velocity, temperature, time, pressure, etc.); several units of measure and their conversions (radians/degrees, meters/kilometers, kpa/psi, etc); output in metric and imperial units.
- In-app purchases are required to activate the desired racing games support. To capture data, you must own a copy of the enabled games on a supported platform.
- This is not a dashboard app and no dashboard features are present.
- To record data, both your device and your PC/console must be connected to the same WiFi network.
All product names, logos, registered trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Games > Sports > 所有 iPhone App > 免费 > See All
Games > Racing > 所有 iPhone App > 免费 > See All