Bring 3D models to life on iPad or iPhone using SketchUp Viewer. Navigate and present your own SketchUp projects, or explore the millions of free models in 3D Warehouse for FREE! That’s right, SketchUp Viewer is now a FREE app!
Explore, present, and communicate in 3D. Here’s how:
• Open or download models directly from 3D Warehouse or Trimble Connect. You can also open models using the iOS ‘Open In’ feature, for example when opening .SKP files sent as email attachments.
• NEW!: SketchUp Viewer now supports Apple’s Files app, making it easy to open models from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud and other file storage apps.
• NEW!: Augmented reality (AR) viewing features enable you to experience your 3D models by merging them with the world around you. (Available via in-app purchase. $9.99 USD/yr.)
• NEW!: With the Select tool and Entity Info panel you are able to get information about edge lengths, the area of faces, volume of solids, and component and group definitions.
• Navigate using multi-touch gestures for orbiting, panning and zooming.
• Jump to the most important places in your model using scenes you set up in SketchUp’s desktop and web modelers.*
• Switch between perspective and orthographic cameras for production and architectural drawings.
• Take measurements using the Tape Measure tool and adjust unit preferences to see measurements, dimension strings and Entity Info in the units of your choice.
• Turn layers on or off to control the visibility of parts of your model.
• Control the look and feel of your model by adjusting Edge and Face styles, including X-ray mode, along with toggles to control the visibility of Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts, Axes, and Watermarks.
• Move existing section planes to get just the right interior view of models, or visualize important elevation and plan views.
*The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers,
Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes
For information and instructions, please visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for iPhone/iPad devices running iOS 11 or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (Retina iPads or newer, iPhone 5 or newer).
The AR feature uses ARKit and is compatible with iPhone 6s and newer, iPad Pro, or any 2017 iPad or newer, running iOS 11 or later.
SketchUp Viewer offers premium, AR model viewing via in-app subscription at a price of $9.99 USD per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before your subscription expiration date. Your account will be charged $9.99 USD for renewal within 24-hours prior to your subscription expiration date. You can manage your subscriptions at any time, and/or turn off auto-renewal, by visiting your Account Settings after your initial purchase is complete.
|Trimble Dimensions 2018|
|SketchUp 3D Basecamp|
|Trimble PULSE™ Telematics|
|Defects Pro: Easy Punch Lists|
|HPCL FMS Lite|
|Trimble® FabShop Mobile Pro|
|Trimble PULSE™ Service|
|Trimble Dimensions 2016|
|Tracking For Trimble FabShop|
|Spectra Precision Electronic Fieldbook|
|Trimble FabShop Mobile|