Ski run is the app for skiers and snowboarders. Find out where, the altitude and how fast you've been. You can watch the route and runs on a map and analyze your run with graphs. Inspire your fellow skiers via Facebook, Twitter or email.
• View runs & routes on a map
• Records the difference between slopes, lifts and flat runs
• Analyze your routes and tracks using graphs
• Earn trophies with your Ski Run
• Save your favorite locations
• Share your routes on Facebook with your route
• Share your routes on Twitter with link to route
• Export your routes via email to GPS Exchange Format (GPX) and Maps / Earth (KML) incl. speed and altitude
• Open you routes in other apps (Google Earth/Dropbox, etc)
• Unit selection (metric & imperial/USA)
No internet required
To record a run you do not need internet.
The quality of the GPS signal can be influenced by weather and other factors. Prolonged use of the GPS signal, the battery faster. Due to limitation of the location services on the iPod Touch, an external GPS module is required for use with an iPod Touch.
The application was developed by:
For questions or suggestions please mail to: