Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis with personalized feedback. Discover ways to improve.
Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with SleepWatch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Target Tracking: a new way to help you track sleep deficit and surplus over a 3-day period
• Become a Premium Member to score and compare your sleep, get smart bedtime reminders, and get free reports
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• SleepWatch integrates with the Health app to let you automatically track your sleep with an Apple Watch
• No Apple Watch? No problem. Keep track of your sleep using the iOS app.
• Auto sleep detection looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hour
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium Membership is available with a monthly subscription ($2.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
|Sleep Watch by Bodymatter|