Wake up to your favorite music with the Music Alarm Clock for Spotify!
"It's Easy as 1-2-3":
1. Search for a Spotify song.
2. Set up the days to repeat, as well as your Custom Snooze and all other features any good alarm app should have.
3. Lock your screen, relax, and wake up on the right side of the bed.
• A paid Spotify premium account is NOT needed, a Free Spotify Account works!
• The Spotify App is NOT needed, since this uses the Web
• Internet connectivity is required to "set" an alarm, but not when it goes off
• This app uses the ringer to go off, like any other alarm app, so I recommend going into Settings and scheduling Do Not Disturb to silence your ringer until right before your alarm goes off. This is optional.
• Due to legal restrictions, the app plays 30 seconds of the song you choose
• Note that every song in existence is not available; it must be on Spotify, and Spotify must have allowed the clips to be played through the API