Is someone seeing all your private emails? What about your facebook messages? Is someone spying on those?
Spot the Spy will let you know!
Find out how many intruders are spying on your private information. Prevent them from changing the passwords and closing you out of your accounts.
How? Spot the Spy is a breaking new technology that alerts you immediately when someone hacks into one of your private accounts.
Why do I need SpotTheSpy?
*** 73% of Americans have fallen victim to some type of cyber crime.
*** Over 40,000 online identity thefts happen every day.
*** Cyber-attacks happened in 2017 at double the rate of 2016.
*** The Big Asian Leak: 185 billion customers affected.
What you get:
Privacy From People That Want to Spy On You
Protect your money and your personal information, download the App Now
Immediately receive a notification if your Gmail, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts are being used from somewhere that is not your current location. If you are at work and someone reads your mail at home we can warn you.
With SpotTheSpy's complete security solution you’ll only need one app to control your security across all of your online accounts.
How to use SpotTheSpy:
- Install the app on your smartphone
- Choose the account or accounts you want SpotTheSpy to protect
- SpotTheSpy will send you a notification if there is any unwanted activity on your accounts
- If you receive a notification, you can react by logging out all other devices and changing your password
- You can check your notification history whenever it suits you in “History” in the menu
If you have any questions or feedback do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Send us an email at info@Spotthespy.com or add us to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotTheSpy/
- After your 7 days free trial period, you are able to choose between a monthly or annual subscription plan.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you choose to upgrade your subscription plan at the then-current subscription price.
- You can turn off auto-renew through your iTunes Account Settings, but you must do so within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription term to avoid renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
|Spot the Spy 保护移动帐户|