SSH Tunnel is the best and most convenient way to manage SSH tunnels on a mobile device running iOS.
The application allows you to configure a local socks5 proxy with a private tunnel to your own server.
Main functions and features of the application:
- The application works in the background. It will run in the background and will not fall asleep while at least one
tunnel is connected
- Supports local and dynamic port forwarding (aka socks5 proxy)
- Password or Private Key authentication
- Host Key Fingerprint checking
- Connection data transfer statistics
- Connection Export & Import
- Passcode & Face ID protection
- Provides a local URL for a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file
- Disconnect notification
- Idle disconnect timer
- Advanced logging for a debug purpose
You need to have an SSH server configured to use this application.
The advantage of the SSH Tunnel is the ability to fully control traffic redirection. The application allows manual configuration of the PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) file using special rules. For example, redirection depending on the Wi-Fi network to which the phone is connected (home/work), time of day or the address of the requested resource itself.
SSH Tunnel support email: firstname.lastname@example.org