Terminal Bersepadu Selatan – Bandar Tasik Selatan [TBS-BTS] is Malaysia’s premier 24 hours integrated transport terminal located in Bandar Tasik Selatan at the outskirts of the bustling Kuala Lumpur city centre.
The terminal uses state-of-the-art technology to provide the upmost comfort and convenience for public transport commuters and express bus passengers to southern, eastern, and northern destinations.
TBS-BTS has over 60 retail and food & beverage (F&B) specialty outlets, spread over levels 3 and 4, for your easy shopping and dining needs.
The upgraded version of the TBS mobile app provides passengers and users of the terminal with new and co-existing
functions such as:
1. Real-time bus arrival, departure, and schedule to help passengersand users plan their journey.
2. NEW bus tickets purchase feature with digital QR code boarding passes.
3. NEW GPS navigation function and Land Public Transport guide to direct users to themain lobby entrance.
4. NEW terminal guide provides how-to information when purchasingbus tickets via app, ticketing counter, oronline.
5. Terminal information is updated with lists of 24-hour services, amenities, and facilities available to guests.
6. NEW social media Integration function allow users to view, like, share, comment, and tag Terminal Bersepadu Selatan via social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Foursquare.
7. NEW current and future events listing to promotepublic engagement.
8. NEW Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) feature for users looking for quick and easy-to-find answers to more pressing questions.
9. NEW announcements feature with important travelling and transit information such as security notices, TBS terms & conditions, public service announcements (PSA), and downloadable documents.
10. Customer Service contact information
11. Customer Satisfaction Survey form to record user feedback