Are you ready to play and learn with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po in Teletubbyland?
Download this special bundle, which includes all four Teletubbies apps!
• Learn shapes, numbers and colours with Tinky Winky
• Get creative and decorate items for Dipsy to wear
• Perform with Laa-Laa through music and dance
• Look after Po while she goes through her daily routine
Teletubbies has been designed to encourage young children to engage with content creatively.
Full of fun and exploration, it inspires confidence and curiosity and nurtures childhood development.
Teletubbies offers a shared experience for parent and child - your child will want to copy you, passing on vital skills and letting you have fun together. The game features schemas - behaviours that children go through when they are exploring the world and trying to find out how things work.
• Rotate your device to explore a beautiful, immersive, 3D world full of touch points for children to discover.
• Interact with iconic items from the show - the Windmill, Custard Machine, Tubby Toast, Tubby Phone, Rabbits and more.
• Open-ended play with hours of enjoyment.
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so your child can play uninterrupted and at their own pace.
• Personal information will never be shared and COPPA compliant
• Tested and loved by children.
KEY SKILLS FOR LEARNING
This bundle can help children achieve many early learning goals, including:
• Communication and language development
• Concentration and attention
• Cognitive skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Fine motor control and coordination
• Gross motor control of operating age-appropriate software
ABOUT THE TELETUBBIES
The timeless, unique and much-loved Teletubbies are re-imagined for a new generation. Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po have retained their loveable, huggable distinctive features, but offer some exciting and surprising new developments too. Teletubbies Apps are a suite of collectable apps, designed and developed exclusively for Teletubbies.
If you have any questions or problems with the Teletubbies apps, please visit: http://www.teletubbiesapps.com/faq. We love to know what you think, so please get in touch. If your child likes our Teletubbies apps, please consider leaving a review.