The Australian Learner Driver Knowledge Test comes to iPhone/ iPad and iPod touch.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
** General Knowledge
** Alcohol and Drugs
** Fatigue and Defensive Driving
** Traffic Lights and Lanes
** Negligent Driving
** Seat Belts and Restraints
** Speed Limits
** Traffic Signs
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautifully animated pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod and iPad to skip a question.
• Over 370 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod and iPad to skip a question. (You can turn this off if desired.)
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Choose your own zoom factor for your question graphics.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.