iCare Health Monitor--Mobile measuring heart rate,vision,hearing
iCare Health Monitor--Mobile measuring heart rate, vision, colorblind, hearing.
It does not require any peripherals, only use a mobile phone measure heart rate, vision, hearing, colorblind etc, and provides targeted health programs .
"The world's 1st continuous heart rate measurement APP"
"The world's 1st pulse wave acquisition and analysis software"
"The world's most functional examination APP"
1.Measure the user's heart rate, vision, colorblind, hearing etc. through the phone.
2.Measure Physical data by Bluetooth Sphygmomanometer, Bluetooth wristband, Bluetooth body fat scales, Bluetooth ECG instrument .
3.Statistics daily health data and make trend analysis.
4.Based on the user's health data and trends, to provide health alert service.
5.Without wearable device, super-convenient pedometer.
6.Games and interactive training programs, statistics and manage daily physical activity and sport type.
7.Support "Health" app,record the results of measurements into "Health" app so you can monitor your health datas.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL PRODUCT.NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY.
Upgrade to Premium to unlimited access to Premium features,that is,you can add notes to your health data,filter data with conditions,export your health data,calculate your target heart rate zones,more effecient workout plans,etc.
You can choose the duration of the subscription of Premium features - "subscription for 1 month" or "subscription for
the price of the 1 month subscription - "$3.49";
the price of the 1 year subscription - "$24.49";
information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription - Auto-renewing, until cancelled by user.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
term of use: