TIME, the world’s leading weekly news magazine, is read by millions of readers for its in-depth reporting and insightful stories. TIME’s signature voice and trusted content have made it one of the most recognized news brands in the world. Offering a rare convergence of incisive reporting, lively writing and world-renowned photography, TIME has been credited with bringing journalism at its best into the fabric of our life.
Every issue of TIME delivers a deeper understanding of the world we live in. Experience TIME Magazine on the iPad or the iPhone now!
• This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Each digital issue of TIME includes everything in the print edition.
• Allows pre-download for reading offline anytime, anywhere.
• Current subscribers can sign in with their digital account to access magazine iPad and iPhone app editions.
• Subscribe monthly or yearly. Or buy single issue(s) through our in-app purchase.
• Your purchase gets you access to both the iPad and iPhone.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscribers can manage their subscription by visiting iTunes Account settings after purchase.
• Subscription rate is in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week’s issue for FREE, after validating their subscription with digital account activation.
The TIME Magazine App is free and updated with new features*. Each week’s digital issue of TIME includes all of the news and features in the print edition currently on newsstands.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not cancel during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.