You can have all the information you need on public transport and buy your tickets thanks to TMB App. It's free
and available in six languages.
• Bus and metro information: find out about bus and metro lines, stops and stations, connections, entrances, timetables, service alterations, waiting times and the accessibility of the lines that interest you.
• Journey planner: offers you the best route by public transport including options with all operators. It gives information on the journey and the duration, and shows you on the map. When you use it you can activate the wizard to let you know that you have arrived at your destination. It also shows you the public transport closest to your location.
• iBus Next Bus - iMetro Next Metro: are two tools that give the estimated arrival time of the next buses and metros, respectively, and their level of occupancy. iBus also offers information alerts at stops to let you know when the bus is arriving.
• Ticket sales: buy tickets in the app and collect them from vending machines in the metro and bus networks. You can also buy single bus tickets and validate them in the same app once on board. Save your purchase history and invoices and carry out other procedures.
• Personalise with JoTMBé user: save your favourite lines and stops, as well as your usual routes and places. Choose the notifications you want to receive to keep you informed of changes and updates on the bus and metro service. Plus, find out about the JoTMBé points programme and earn points by customising and using the app.
• Customer service: access our customer service channels, carry out procedures through the virtual office, make an appointment at a Punt TMB office and see our FAQ.
Exercise of rights GDPR
To exercise your rights of access, of rectification, of suppression (right to forget), to object, to the limitation of processing, to data portability and to not be subject to automated individual decisions, just send an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
You will find full information to exercise these rights in Exercise of rights GDPR (https://www.tmb.cat/en/transparency-portal/protection-personal-data#content-title-rights).
If you need to make an enquiry, request or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to present, at any time, a claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority, regarding the
processing of your personal data.