Safe, fun, and simple email and messenger for kids with parental controls!
Tocomail is a safe email and messenger for kids featuring a drawing board, customized avatars, audio-video attachments for kids, and colorful design that all children love! It is a great first email app for kids designed to make it simple to stay connected with family and friends.
Tocomail offers safety with an effective, yet simple set of parental control features, via supervised contact lists and quarantine mailbox.
FEATURES FOR KIDS
- Kids get their own email accounts and addresses for safe email communication with friends and family (i.e. email@example.com)
- Inside the intuitive email app, kids will have fun with an amazing drawing board with postcards, stamps, pen, brushes, and other instruments to draw attachments
- Kids can send text and multimedia messages to each other and broadcast messages to the whole family (Family chat)
- Audio and video attachments for kids
- PUSH notification will be sent to iPhone/iPad when kid's email is received
- POP3/SMTP access
SAFETY FEATURES FOR PARENTS
- Safe contact list supervised by a parent — you decide who is safe to email your kids
- Emails to kids and instant messages from anyone who is not on Safe-list will be kept in the Quarantine box
- Parents can receive a copy of the quarantined kids' emails to their regular email accounts
- A parent receives a copy of each quarantined message as an email notification
- Children can add contacts. These contacts will be added to the Monitored list
- Profanity filter will catch and quarantine emails with profanities and bullying patterns
Tocomail is also great for classroom email communication. Creating a school email, class email or class messenger system is very simple and quick - takes literally minutes to configure email for all children in school.
Information about auto-renewable subscriptions:
- You have one week of a free trial
- Tocomail service subscription fees are $2.99 monthly or $29.99 yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Terms of Service