Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customizable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customizable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase
a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you
cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at
least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can
manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
Thanks for the hard work. Love TT Go. Not perfect but none of them are. Quick question. Do you have any plans for an iPad version? You have a version for Android tablet for a while. Why not iPad?
This app works nicely, when is the traffic it shows in app sidebar that no one other apps showing. It is good but need update for from contacts list address to find some time difficult. One more thing this apps for mirroring in car it shows like cinema scope display but it need full display. I have a car Honda Civic Sedan Se 2015 it has 7 inch display not Apple CarPlay so just mirroring
the map is very bad, half of the addresses can't find them. I am very disappointed
The guidance on the TomTom go nav app is every good; it would be excellent if it verbally stated what lane or lanes I need to be in for a turn. The speed limits on the secondary roads here in Humble, Texas are very inaccurate. It looks like 20 mph is a default setting. I would use the app even more if Siri was integrated into it. I could then request directions via Siri for the app. Now I have to stop to manually input a new destination. Without Siri integration, this app is not truly hands free. The apps TomTom competes against like Waze, Apple Maps, and Google Maps have Siri integration and they’re free. I hope Siri integration is a High priority. It’s good it’s compatible with CarPlay, but with no Siri integration, the guidance isn’t going to be the selling point for me; it’s ease of use.
I purchased this app today for 12 months for $12.99 I feel that I wasted my money because if I go to give an address it gets the first two numbers and stops ,and when I give the address it doesn’t space and it says it can’t find it ,so then I type it all in just the way I would on another app that I have and it says again I can’t find it, The other app is free so I’m asking myself why should I spend 1299 for one that doesn’t work. Thank you for getting back with me,Now to answer your question, I do have The zones down loaded that I need for Now, but still when I speak an address Such as 3330 it will give me 30 and if I Speak a name such as Silas Creek RdIt will give me, Only Silas , and if I type The whole address in, it says nothing Found, I should be able to speak anAddress and it should put the whole Address in , not just bits and pieces and it should be able to find the location that I’m looking for , I do have the Tom Tom 661GPS but I thought the app would be Nice to have in case I forgot my GPS To Connor at Tom TomI have all the zones that I need for now doing the whole map of the country will not fix the problem the app has a flaw in it and the developer needs to take and fix it so I don’t know what else to tell you to make you understand get with the developer on this, because I’m not the only one having a problem I see by the reviews there are many problems,To Connor at Tom TomConnor I have given you examplesDo you not read what I send youTo Connor at Tom TomHere is an actual address , 3330 Silas creek Rd North CarolinaConnor let me more precise3330 Silas creek parkway Winston-Salem North CarolinaConnor thank you for getting back with me, But now I’m having another problem, and The problem is sometimes my voice works And sometimes it don’t , on the Tom - TomApp, it sounds like it trying to, but nothing Comes outConnor I see what your saying about the Whole map , when I type the address in, But I want To be able to use the mic to speak the address ,and have it to come up that way So it will be quicker for me, But when I Speak the address at the search bar ,It will not fully Display the address that I’m Searching for