The safest internet browser you can find!
Tor Browser lets you connect to the internet safely and without the worries of being tracked by your ISP or getting monitored.
The Tor browser protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
Tor also moves your traffic across different Tor servers, and encrypting that traffic so it isn’t traced back to you. Anyone who tries to trace your traffic would see it coming from random nodes on the Tor network, rather your device.
By downloading Tor Browser, EVERYTHING you do within this browser goes through the Tor network and doesn’t need any setup or configuration from you. But with that said, since your data goes through a lot of relay servers, you might experience some reduction in the speed of your internet connection when using Tor Browser.
Tor Browser’s main features are:
- Internet traffic is passed through the Tor network
- Your ip address cannot be traced back to your location
- ISP's (Internet Service Providers) can't detect your browsing content nor your browsing behavior
- Grants access to hidden web services (xxxxx.onion) that can only be accessed through Tor
- UserAgent spoofing feature
- Ability to block Third-Party cookies
- Ability to disable scripts that can be used to track you
- SSL Powered
- Bypass any parental control system
- Ability to use Tor bridges (Refer to https://bridges.torproject.org for more info)
- Browsing through the Tor Browser is slightly slower than other browsers.
- Tor will not work without bridges in any country that uses deep packet inspection (DPI) technology that effectively blocks access to the Tor network.