We’ve made the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet even easier to follow with our new member app!
The app is the perfect companion to the online CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, making it easy to do everyday tasks while on the go. Check your menu plan, swap meals around, log your weight, view your daily food units and check your shopping list - all from your phone!
If weight loss is your goal, the TWD app will motivate you to stay on track.
>> Track what you eat
• Record your food, drinks and exercise. The app also tallies up your food units and kilojoules to help you stick to the program
>> Delicious meal plans
• Access your daily menu plans
• Preview your upcoming week of meals
• Swap meals you don’t like for ones that you do!
>> Track your weight loss
• Use the app to track your weight and record private weigh-in photos to keep you motivated
>> Shopping list
• See what grocery items you need for the week, for the next three days or just for today, all while walking the aisles of your local grocery store
• Tick off items that you already have at home, or mark items off as you add them to your basket
>> Program preferences
• Customise your program, change your menu preferences, swap meal plans and more!
>> About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a higher protein, low GI eating plan that is scientifically-formulated by Australia’s national science agency. The food is delicious, the portions are generous and the unique nutrition formula will keep you satisfied. New in 2018 is our Protein Balance menu plan, which increases fat loss and decreases feelings of hunger by distributing protein more evenly across meals.
>> Online access included
By purchasing an app subscription you will have access to the Total Wellbeing Diet member website which includes lots of extra features such as PDF guides, tutorials, exercise plans and access to all the recipes from the popular Total Wellbeing Diet cookbooks.
>> App subscription
• The Total Wellbeing Diet is available on a 3 month auto-renewing subscription of AUD$199.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews every 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by the user going their iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
• This subscription cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
Some of the menu is ok. But the fact I’m loosing weight is helping me enjoy it.
I have been on many diets, but this is a wonderful surprise. As long as you have the shopping done in advance, it is makes following the plan quite easy. Recipes are full of flavour and very filling. My hubby has also signed up doing this with me. I haven’t felt hungry at all. I find drinking more water than usual really helps to curb the hunger too. I have work colleages who are impressed with what I bring to work for lunch. We bought the recipe book we which will make it easy to continue eating healthy without getting bored. Already started to lose kilos after 2 weeks!
Be great if you could add your steps and water intake like the main website then it would be greatAlso see how your exercise is burning calories
This was very unexpected as I ate so much. I only did the breakfast and lunches and ate what I like in the evening. I also ate chocolate. Lost 1.3 kg in 3 weeks.
For me, deciding what to eat is a problem. I don’t like constantly having to think about what meal to prepare. Without that decision to make, I really enjoy cooking. Following the recipes is easy. The food is not expensive. And I am so glad I am not buying food that is not getting eaten. So the weight loss just feels like a bonus. The eating plan helps me reduce waste on food and money. Oh and it’s Australian, from the CSIRO, what could be better?