In addition to Helsinki area also works here: Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Mikkeli, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Oulu, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa
Did you know that there already is a realtime journey planner and timetable in your pocket? You only need this app to use it.
A true realtime journey planner should not rely on just static timetable information. Instead, Transporter keeps the displayed routes and timetables up to date with the latest data.
Route results adjust their departure and arrival times in your phone. You see if lines are ahead or delayed from schedule. Notifications alert you when you cannot make it in time to the next line.
Live map shows all public transit lines with smooth animations. Timetable, stops and full route information is available for each vehicle.
Live map is tuned to handle realtime updates as efficiently as possible.
Transporter reminds you when the vehicle is actually approaching your stop, not based on scheduled timetables. You are reminded at the correct time even for delayed lines.
Schedule reminders to repeat only on weekdays, if you like. You'll receive push notifications for any delays or disruptions.
No external analytics libraries have been bundled in the app. You keep your data to yourself.
- Realtime routing and timetable data in Finland from Digitransit.fi API (Helsinki, Waltti cities, Tampere and smaller cities)
- Timetables are available for nearest lines and stops. You can set favorites for quick access.
- Live Map displays all vehicles, including buses, at one second accuracy (Helsinki region, works partially also in Oulu, Tampere and Turku)
- Intelligent reminders notify you based on actual vehicle position and estimated arrival time
- Route helper notifies you of any delays or interruptions on your selected route
- Push notifications alert you when disruption info or traffic bulletins apply to your favorite stops or lines
- Font size and dark theme selection, and a suite of other options to customize the app for your needs
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Preview video music: Perfect Stranger by stellarartwars (c) copyright 2014 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/stellarartwars/45510 Ft: TheDice
Transporter uses free icons from https://icons8.com.