In today’s highly competitive environment, statistical analysis tools are a key element for archiving high performance and peak performance. This App evaluates your competition and practice events and provides a set of very valuable insights into your shooting performance in relation to different schemes, layout, stand, ground etc.
This App is ideal for coaches, International shooters and also for amateur shooter that want to step to the next level.
The key features are:-
1) Competition and practice average statistics, hit, miss, left, right and straight miss targets.
2) Round stats grouped in a group of 5 targets. Are you missing at the beginning of the round, middle or end of the round ?
3) Scheme stats grouped in all nine left, nine right angles and six straight targets. Find out which angles are contributing to your mistakes.
4) Export of all data to Microsoft Excel format for further analysis and a shooter copy.
5) Cartridge shot statistics. Find out after how much shooting, your performance peaks
6) Station target miss statistics. Find out if there's a particular station that you tend to miss most targets.
7) Scheme miss statistics. Find out if there's a particular scheme that you tend to miss most targets.
8) Scheme by Scheme miss statistics. Find out if there's a particular target angle and direction in a scheme that you tend to miss most targets.
9) Detailed help page with step by step guides and snapshots.
10) Real time Heart Rate reading per target via Apple Watch App and iPhone Health Kit App.
This App has been developed in collaboration with Beijing 2008 Trap Gold Medallist and top world shooter David Kostelecký.
This is what David Kostelecký had to say about this App "Very good idea for shooters and coaches! This app can help you define your problems in shooting. To improve you need to know your statistics first-then you can work on it!"
|Clay Shooting VisuaLookPointAR|
|trapShoot 3D VR|
|Clay Shooting 3D eyeGymVR|
|Double Trap Shoot|
|Clay Shooting Club Score Card|
|Irish Shooting Sports|
|Courtlough Shooting Grounds|
|Clay Shooting Eye Gym|
|Point Of Impact|
|Clay Shooting Score Card Pro|
|Clay Shooting Diary Pro|
|Sports Concentration Test|