Valuebook is an app including stock analyzer and stock screener for value investing. You can manage the fair value
and relative value of stocks in your hand, and It helps you to explore the great company with good price anytime and
anywhere. It’s easy to use for individualized evaluation. With this unique widget, your investment in Taiwan stock
market will win at the turning point.
* The investing structure considers both cash dividends flow and capital gains
* The dividend discount model can make practical use of Return on Equity
* The patent-pending method and computer program product for security evaluation
1. Build up personal evaluation parameters to generate the fair value of each stock.
2. Simulate immediately the fair value change with different annual return.
3. Setup the referring price for buying/selling by selecting the ratio of fair values.
4. Provide the weighted average of financial figures of ETF (0050 & 0056).
5. Provide the average and five years’ broken line graph of critical financial indices.
6. Provide the growth rate and broken line graph of revenue, EPS, and Net Value.
7. Up to 7 watchlists of self-selected stocks can be setup, with the
capability of sorting by each column.
8. Sort out “Top 10 Investing Essentials of Valuebook” for reference.
9. Recommend Reading List allows you to learn by standing on giant’s shoulder.
10. The best investing widget as alternative of Excel to estimate IRR.
How does the subscription work?
- Valuebook for TWSE is FREE for download.
- To subscribe, choose either subscription 《Professional》 for a monthly $10.99, 3months $30.99, 6months $54.99 or an annual $92.99 subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the cuurent period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions or suggestion, please contect us at email@example.com
Valuebook Co., Ltd. is not responsible for trades executed by users based on the information provided on this application. The information presented on this application does not represent a recommendation to buy or sell stocks or any financial instrument nor is it intended as an endorsement of any security or investment. The user of this application bears complete responsibility for their own investment research and should seek the advice of a qualified investment professional before making any investment decisions.Valuebook does not guarantee the accuracy of the data or any analysis done on this application.