Learn to sing and improve your ear with Vanido. It’s engaging, fun, and free!
Vanido is changing the way people learn and practice singing.
IN THE NEWS
"If you need to practice singing accurately, with immediate honest feedback, Vanido is a great pocket voice
"I can see it being a fun addition to my daily schedule. And who knows, maybe some day I’ll finally be able to hit
that high note in Take On Me."
- The Verge
"If you are tired of embarrassing yourself at Karaoke, you might want to download Vanido."
Daily singing lessons are delivered to train your voice and ear. Pick your favorite songs to train with on the app! Each session is personalized according to your vocal range and past performance. You can track your pitch in real-time, review recordings and evaluate your progress.
• Personalized: Each singing exercise is tailored to your vocal range so that you’re always comfortable.
• Daily sessions: Every day, 3 different vocal exercises are delivered right to your mobile phone.
• Practice real songs: Choose a genre you want to sing and pick your favorite song to train with. Unlock more as you level up. Powered by Spotify and Apple Music.
• Goal-based exercises: Exercises that cover a range of essential singing skills like foundational singing, head voice, chest voice, and flexibility. And we are always adding more!
• Real-time visual feedback: Get feedback on your pitch as you sing. Helps train your ear, improve timing, and know when you’re off the pitch.
• Stay disciplined: Track your progress, set challenging goals and practice every day.
• Recordings: Review your exercise performance by listening to key-specific recordings.
• Listen as you sing: Listen to your own voice in real-time as you practice singing exercises.
• Unlimited Exercises: Now you can unlock all content with a simple in-app subscription purchase.
• And more to come!
Vanido’s exercises are designed in collaboration with vocal coaches and it is based on scientific research. Real-time visual pitch detection has been shown to result in improvement in pitch by 90%, compared to when no such visual feedback is given.
Vanido is in active development. We are improving with every update. Report bugs and give us feedback at email@example.com.
|Vanido: Learn to sing|