'VPN Vault' is the ultimate safe-haven that allows you to protect your photos and videos with a passcode, browse the internet with an in-built private web browser which can be secure by a VPN connection and more..
What is a VPN?
A VPN or ‘Virtual Private Network’ allows you to create a secure connection to another network, in a different country or region. This effectively shields your iPhone/iPad from cyber threats when using public Wi-FI connections and more.
What is a Vault?
A 'Vault' is an area where you can store your private media such as photos and videos and secure them with a passcode, so you can be sure only you have access to these files!
Not only is VPN Vault free to use, all your internet activity is secure, encrypted and extremely difficult to intercept. On top of this, we don’t keep ANY logs of your activity!
- Vault: Simply set a passcode and securely lock all your private photos and video in the app, for your eyes only.
- VPN: Simply select your desired location and tap ‘connect’ - that’s it, you’re secure and anonymous!
- Private Browser: Browse the Internet how you'd like with no history or cookies! Every time you close the app all your details will be deleted and gone forever! You can also secure your browsing connection by enabling the in-app VPN.
- Data Manager: Stay on track with your data usage with day-by-day data tracking and management.
- Speed Test: Test your connection speed at any time to make sure you're getting your desired speeds!
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if a user purchases a subscription to that
publication, where applicable.
- Subscription periods are 1 week, 1 month or 1 year in duration.
- After the trial period, each subscription will begin to renew.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039