The best VLB yet. Vehicle Logbook Enterprise is a one off purchase for a COMPLETE product with advanced time and location logging and advanced reporting features.
This is one of the only products to offer features with time and location recording which makes it excellent for salespeople, fleet operators, businesses who need to track drivers and people who would like more detailed vehicle logging.
Backup & Restore integration! You can now backup and restore your database to your phone and your iTunes.
This app can run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera etc) or take calls at the same time.
This app is designed to be one of the easiest tools for recording travel. It was developed for drivers who want to save time and remove the need to record travel manually anywhere in the world – Less taps and quicker trips.
Users can Export into an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the month or user set period and administer the data. Users will be able to compile complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles at the end of the day/week/month/quarter or custom period.
• Time and Location recording in addition to mileage/kilometer usage
• Preset your regular start and stop locations (the app will take care of the rest)
• Multiple Date formats [dd/mm/yyyy – mm/dd/yyyy]
• Record your odometer trip for your personal or business travel with the GPS feature to record your travel automatically or you can enter the data manually
• Custom Reporting
• Record Multiple vehicles
• Record in Kilometers or Miles
• Photograph and record vehicle receipts
• Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format) by day, week or custom dates
• Pre-defined tag and journey descriptions or enter descriptions on the fly
• Enhanced reporting features
• Review previous trips, update and add missed entries
• Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
*Australian users may be required to keep a log book for TAX purposes. Vehicle Log Book will generate logs based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – Simply Log, Generate and Submit.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please also note: Enable GPS and cellular data for best results
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.vehiclebook.net/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.
Found a bug or have a question or want to see something we don’t have?
Please let us know at email@example.com