The Vehicle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle service milestones; ie. Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation maintenance. Make individual entries for each service, recording date of service, mileage, unique service notes as well as cost. Export (via email) a complete vehicle service report as a CSV file that you can import into any spreadsheet. A perfect solution for both the individual owner as well as those managing a fleet of vehicles or rentals.
v3.0 features includes:
• Updated for iOS 11
• Updated to save mileage, date of service, unique notes and NOW a much requested cost field for each entry.
• Updated with global localizations for currency and date formats.
• Updated with 2 more service areas; Ventilation System and a much requested Miscellaneous area, for a total of 14 traditional service indicators; Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation.
• Updated to display the total cost within each Service area
• Updated to display the total maintenance cost which is displayed within the Report area
• Supports unlimited vehicles within a simple updated interface
• Export individual vehicle logs as a CSV file
• Current vehicle brands includes; Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroen, Chrysler, Daewoo, Datsun, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GMC, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lancia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Panoz, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Sylva, Tesla, Toyota, Triumph, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, and an Unlisted Brand to cover those unique cases