Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!