Run the *real* Chrome Browser with Web Store, Extensions, and a Premium option for saved settings, secure
VPN/proxy access, Flash and Java.
Check out these powerful features:
▶ Flash Player (*)
Browse and use Flash-based websites, apps, games and videos such as:
Games Productivity Video*, e-cards/ entertainment
------------ ---------------------- --------------
Facebook: ▬ Prezi ▬ JibJab
▬ Farm/CityVille ▬ Adobe acrobat.com ▬ Jacqui Lawson
▬ Poker ▬ CreatePDF.com ▬ Paperless post
▬ Evony ▬ Sliderocket ▬ BlueMountain
▬ Bridgebase ▬ Aviary ▬ American Greetings
▬ WebKinz ▬ Microsoft Office365 ▬ Hallmark.com
▬ Club Penguin ▬ Google Docs ▬ Animal Jam
▬ Pogo.com & many more
▶ Chrome Web Store Apps:
> Sketchpad > QuickBooks > Google Sites
> Creately > LucidChart > Pivotal tracker
> Zoho > Catchnotes > huddle
& lots more
▶ Java (*)
> iWork Online Suite (on iCloud.com) - Keynote, Pages, Numbers
> Old School Runescape > PartyPoker > eTrade Pro Elite*
> Scottrade* > SAP > United Airlines Unimatic
>Gametable* > NetDania > banking websites
> almost any game or application that requires Java
▶ Extensions & Themes (+)
> Adblock > Springpad > Evernote Web Clipper
> Xmarks > Stylish > Amazon Wishlist
> Picasa > Personas > Awesome Screen capture
> Lastpass (password sync) .... and tons more!
▶ Sync (+)
Sync with Chrome, Firefox, Safari or IE on your computer:
- Using your Google account, you can synchronize your Bookmarks, Passwords, Tabs, Apps, Extensions, History, Settings and more with your home or work computer.
- Sync with other browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari that you use on your home or work PC by installing Extensions like Xmarks and Lastpass
* Premium required ($ in app purchase)
+ Premium recommended (sync, Extensions, saved settings, etc.)
VirtualBrowser for Chrome comes in 2 editions.
Basic/Standard Product includes these standard features:
- Fullscreen mode
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover'/mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click context-sensitive menu access
- Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
*Premium edition adds these features:
Standard edition Premium (in-App Purchase)
Chrome ▶ Yes ▶ Yes
Video Mode Free Trial ▶ Yes
Flash Free Trial ▶ Yes
Java Free Trial ▶ Yes Java applets, JAR, JNLP
Anonymous ▶ all sessions ▶ optional Chrome 'Incognito' mode
Save data No ▶ Yes
Secure VPN No ▶ Yes Premium connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device.
(data = history, tabs, bookmarks, all sync'ed data, etc.)
- Landscape mode only
- Performance depends on your distance from our data centers: USA Los Angeles, California, or Europe:Sofia,Bulgaria. The farther you are from these, the more latency/delay you may experience.
> Important Auto-Renewing Information:
- Subscription is recurring month to month at $1.99 per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless notification is present before end of billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Questions or Feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @AlwaysOnApps
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|VirtualBrowser for Chrome™ with Flash-browser, Java Player & Extensions - iPhone Edition|
|picsCast - Show Photos, Chat and Draw together|
|privateBrowser with Flash Player - iPhone edition|
|privateBrowser with Flash Player - iPad edition|
|VirtualBrowser for Firefox with Flash-browser, Java Player and Add-ons - iPhone Edition|
|VirtualBrowser for Firefox + Flash Player, Java browser & Add-ons - iPad edition|
|VirtualBrowser for Chrome + Flash Player, Java & Browser Extensions - iPad Edition|
|AlwaysOnPC - Firefox with Flash Player and Office on a Virtual PC for iPad|
|AlwaysOnPC - Firefox with Flash Player and Office on a Virtual PC for iPhone|