Play instruments with your voice in real time! Voice Band introduces a revolutionary new way to make music - with only your voice. Featured on G4TV’s Attack of the Show (with Olivia Munn).
* Imagine creating an entire song with only your voice. *
Just sing into your phone and hear Voice Band transform your voice into an instrument in real time. Voice Band doesn't simply alter your voice to sound like an instrument, it actually plays a real sampled instrument which follows what you sing. Want to jam to a guitar solo with your favorite band? Voice Band lets you play along with your ipod library, too.
Voice Band features a recorder which lets you build a song, one instrument at a time. Auto pitch mode helps you stay on key, and if you're a musician, you'll appreciate the adjustable scale and metronome. Voice Band also includes a built-in effects processor with distortion, reverb, and delay.
Whether you’re a musician looking to instantly capture an arrangement idea, or a music fan looking to make your own music for the first time, Voice Band will inspire and challenge you.
Check out what others have to say:
NYTimes: “Want to write music but you can’t play an instrument? Download Voice Band, sing the melodies and rhythms for different instruments, and the app creates the bass, guitar and drum tracks to your specs.”
Gizmag: “Stunning multitrack rock band recordings using only your voice.”
Tuaw.com: “I don't usually gush during App reviews … [but] VoiceBand is pretty marvelous.”
• Turns your voice into an instrument, in real time.
• Instruments include: 2 guitars, bass, sax, 2 synths, Drums, and a Mic mode
• Built-in recorder allows you to record an entire song, one instrument at a time.
• iPod player lets you play along with your favorite music.
• Drum mode lets you play both kick and snare at the same time by singing at two different volumes.
• Auto Pitch mode helps you to stay on key.
• Adjustable octave
• Effects include distortion, reverb and delay.
• Adjustable musical scale for auto pitch includes Major, Minor, Blues, Pentatonic, Wholetone and Mixolydian.
• Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo.
• Songs can be saved, and e-mailed from within Voice Band.
• Compatible with headphone and microphone accessories.
NOTE: Like any musical instrument, Voice Band works better with practice. If you consider yourself non-musical you can still have lots of fun with Voice Band as you continue to expand your musical talent! For help in getting the most from Voice Band, check out our tutorial videos.
• Quality headphones are recommended.
• A quiet place to record, to avoid false instrument triggering from external noise.
• Practice is required! As with any musical instrument, your results will improve dramatically as your skill develops.
Links to quoted sources:
Attack of the Show with Olivia Munn: http://youtu.be/E6cZIPAerWA